Coach Tade is a passionate and enthusiastic Football/Soccer Coach with over 21 years of playing and sound coaching experience spanned across five countries, namely; Nigeria, Bahrain, Dubai (UAE), Ghana, and the USA.
He started playing football at a tender age of six, right from his primary school days up until age 17, which includes a short stint with the Nigerian National U13 & U15 team, before being hit by an injury which made him stopped playing actively. However, his keen interest and passion for the game led him into coaching and management.
Coach Tade has completed a Bachelors Degree in English, and he currently holds a USSF C License, FIFA Futsal Certificate, WFA Periodization Certificate, ICA Fitness & Conditioning License and most recently, a Sports Business Management Certificate at the prestigious Lagos/La-Liga Business School.
His work experience includes;
* Assistant Coach - BMMI Futsal U19, Bahrain.
* Head Coach - Ready Steady Go Kids, Dubai, UAE.
* Assistant Coach (Intern) - Phoenix Athletics Sports Club (League 2), Nigeria.
* Assistant Coach (Intern) - Immigration FC, Accra, Ghana.
* Player Development Officer - Global Premier Soccer, MA, USA.
* Coach, Girls U10 - Soccer Extreme, CT, USA.
* Coach, Boys U14 - CT Rush Soccer, CT, USA.